- Nearly 30 years of concrete and masonry experience
- A continuously growing portfolio of successfully completed residential and light commercial projects
- A crew of hardworking, team-oriented individuals willing and ready to deliver on all your concrete needs
- The right equipment, including laser graders and Somero laser screeds to assure the best grade and precision flat floors
- Complete installation AND haul away removal of unwanted concrete
We strive to serve our local area first (Minnesota) but will and have traveled anywhere in the five-state area, including North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Wisconsin, and of course, Minnesota
- Accurate, no-pressure estimates
Concrete & Masonry Done Right.
- Concrete Flatwork - City Sidewalks, Patios, Driveways, etc.
- Concrete Footings & Poured Walls
- Masonry Work - Block, Brick, Cultured Stone, etc.
- Decorative Concrete - Stamped, Stained, Colored
- Concrete Demolition of All Kinds
DRSC Concrete Inc... Creating Solid Platforms You Can Build On
Since 1989 we have been continually meeting and exceeding the expectations of homeowners and commercial contractors.
Based out of Rice, Minnesota, we provide residential and commercial concrete services throughout Central Minnesota and the surrounding states when called upon. Our residential work includes concrete driveways, poured patios, floors, and more. On the commercial side, our work includes concrete parking lots, docking pits, sidewalks, poured pads, and more.
Whether you need concrete or masonry work for a single-family home, apartment complex, commercial development, or agricultural project, we have the tools and experience to complete the job. At DRSC Concrete, we are comfortable working directly with homeowners as well as general contractors and other tradesmen in the construction industry.
When you opt to work with us at DRSC Concrete, you can be assured of a few things. Our bids will be accurate - we put just as much effort into our bids as what we do into performing a job. Our scheduling will be realistic yet timely, taking the scope of the project and the needs of other contractors involved into consideration. Our job sites will be safe, following all industry regulations. And last but not least, the workmanship will be of the highest quality possible.